By Spirit Writer
All crystals and gemstones ‘vibrate’ on their own individual frequency. In that respect, they are like us human beings.
We have all had the experience of meeting a perfect stranger for the first time and either immediately liking that person or feeling an antipathy towards them–with no way of explaining our feelings or emotions.
To fall in perfect love is a beautiful and wondrous experience – the coming together of two minds, two spirits and two physical bodies, both ‘vibrating’ on the same beautiful frequency!
You should choose crystals and gemstones in the same way. It is important that the stones, which we choose and use, should vibrate to a frequency as close as possible to our own.
Individual methods of choosing crystals and gemstones vary from person to person but usually include: –
- Close your eyes and quietly meditate for a few moments. Then open your eyes quickly and pick up the very first stone to which your eye becomes naturally drawn.
- Run your hand (either your left or right hand, depending upon which you prefer to use) over all the stones available for selection. You soon discover that one stone will ‘stick’ to your hand as if it is ‘ tacky’ or surrounded by glue. This is your stone.
- Intuitively you will instinctively ‘know’ which stone you should choose, and which is ‘right’ for you! You might feel as if the stone is jumping up and down shouting, “Me! Me! Me! Choose Me!”
- Or you might sense or even ‘see’ a strong crystalline white light radiating from the stone and attracting you like a magnet.
- Should you be a competent dowser then you should be able to select the most appropriate stone by using your own individual dowsing techniques…
And sometimes you truly feel as if your stones are choosing you!
This has often happened to me. All my most powerful and energized quartz crystals have all arrived on my doorstep (so to speak) for a particular purpose and have a special reason for wanting me to work with them. Normally they have cost me very little money.
Should you wish to choose a quartz crystal or a gemstone for one of your friends who, perhaps, lives some distance away from you, follow exactly the same principles as if you were choosing a personal stone for yourself. But on this occasion, visualize, as strongly as possible, a picture of your friend within your mind’s eye. With a little practice, you soon discover that it is very easy to select just the right quartz crystal or gemstone for any of your friends who cannot choose their stones in person for themselves.