Forum

I'm Sandy Cee  

RSS

(@spirit)
New Member Admin
24/02/2017 11:15 am  

Hi and welcome everyone. I'm Sandy Cee, otherwise known as Spirit Writer. I welcome you all to my humble community abode. Do take a chair, register and join the rest of us in our quest to write, journal, blog and read.

I am a writer of Fiction and Non-Fiction. I have been writing since I could hold a pencil. I love to write, I love to read, I could spend my whole life through doing both. Fortunately though, I also have other interests.

There are two pets in our home I call My Monsters, otherwise known as The Kidz. Goldie is a red cattle dog and Buddy is a wire haired terrier of some description. We have had these two rescued mutts since they were pups. They are about a year and a half apart in age with Goldie being the older of the two. They get along very well.

Getting back to me. I have so far published my Tarot Workshop book, both as Kindle and Print versions. Here is the link to My Amazon Author Page . I hope you will come and visit on a regular basis. I will list my books on this website as time permits. 

Edited: 10 months  ago

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Scroll to top

Spirit Writer – Capturing the Essence of Life in Words is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache